Divorce Mediation is a process for resolving divorce and family conflict that provides a respectful and cooperative environment in which couples can work together. Mediation allows them to make decisions about the outcome of their divorce and how their family will move forward...Read More
Marital Mediation (Marriage Mediation) is a method of helping couples who are experiencing marital problems and who would prefer to stay together rather than get divorced. When working with a counselor or therapist isn’t feasible or necessary, marital mediation can help the...Read More
The creation of a Domestic Partnership Agreement protects unmarried families not covered under the traditional domestic relationship (marriage) laws, as well as offering stability if the partnership were to break-up. Unmarried couples who choose to live together and not marry...Read More
Call us today at 585-244-2444
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Multiple professional mediators in one location with experience mediating hundreds of couples
• Expertise in divorce, separation, family, marital and domestic partnership mediation.
• Offering you a choice of mediators.
• Trained to help you create flexible and creative solutions.
• Sound and durable agreements that support future cooperation.
• Private and comfortable offices.
• Offering a voluntary and confidential process.
• A network of referral resources for financial, counseling and legal assistance.
• Less stress and less cost in working through your divorce/separation.
• Conveniently located off the 590 expressway
At The Mediation Center, we are a group of conflict resolution professionals offering specialized services to resolve all types of disputes or potential disputes.
Mediation is a voluntary process in which a trained mediator works with parties in conflict to facilitate discussion of disputes in an atmosphere of respect and cooperation. The mediator is a neutral third party who helps the parties make practical, informed and mutually acceptable decisions while resolving their differences.
Compared to litigation, mediation is more cost effective, faster, less adversarial and more likely to result in an agreement that lasts.
Hear more about the process here: http://wamc.org/post/chat-new-york-state-council-divorce-mediation-president-bobbie-dillon
Contact a mediator today at: email@example.com